The Department of Nursing believes in nurturing such attitudes starting by looking afresh at ourselves. The essence of the approach of this department is:
- Terminal care training, which teaches the value of life.
- Training to be actively involved in an internationalized society.
- In-hospital training with the latest technology.
- A liberal arts education to develop flexible thinking.
- Training to produce the best in educators and researchers.
Undertaking a course of study in the Nursing faculty would require a very high level of ability in Japanese language, approximating that of a native speaker.